RE: pop-up-frames inconvenience

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: pop-up-frames inconvenience
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:00:38 -0700

    > 1. address@hidden is the proper list for this kind of
    > question.

    Not for the CVS version of Emacs, it isn't.
    Sam, please keep this discussion on emacs-devel, thanks.

If I understand Sam's complaint, this behavior (with the possible exception
of message-send-and-exit) is not at all new to CVS Emacs.

Anyway, discussing it here is great - thanks for allowing it. I'd be glad if
this sort of problem were treated as a CVS-Emacs bug - overjoyed even. Then
I could get rid of my (old) code that tries to fix this kind of thing (e.g.
redirect frame focus from *Completions* to a standalone minibuffer frame).