Re: new font-backend mechanism

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: new font-backend mechanism
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:56:01 +0300

> From: Adrian Robert <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:11:53 -0400
>
> Maybe I am just not seeing it, but I cannot find info on this
> mailing list from the two links here:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/#HelpMailing

That's because it's not a public list.  (If it were, you wouldn't be
needing me to subscribe.)

> Anyway, is there an archive available?

Only to those who have an account on gnu.org machines.

> And is there any chance of getting it onto Gmane, or is it too low
> traffic (for now) to be worth it?

Most of it is spam.  The list was very silent for years.  You don't
want the archive, believe me.  Maybe if it becomes home to some
important discussions, it would be worthwhile to make it a public
list, but not yet.