Re: address@hidden: vertical-motion fails when tab in line]

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: address@hidden: vertical-motion fails when tab in line]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:12:29 +0100

On 14 Jun 2006, at 15:34, Chong Yidong wrote:

I've checked in a patch that resets continuation_lines_width in
back_to_previous_visible_line_start, which is the same thing.  After
looking at forward_to_next_line_start, I think it does not need
updating, since moving forward and moving backward is apparently
handled asymmetrically.  Those functions that call
reseat_at_next_visible_line_start already reset
continuation_lines_width if necessary.

The bug should now be fixed.

Yes, it's working fine now - thank you very much.