Re: address@hidden: Incorrect handling of exponent text in tex-mode]

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Incorrect handling of exponent text in tex-mode]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 09:05:03 +0200

* Romain Francoise (2006-06-17) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> That should fix it:
>
>> 2006-06-17  Ralf Angeli  <address@hidden>
>
>>      * textmodes/tex-mode.el (tex-font-lock-match-suscript): Remove
>>      superfluent part of regexp for brace matching which is handled by
>>      `scan-lists' call.
>
> This patch works fine, thanks!  Want me to install it?

Yes, please.  We have been using the proposed regexp in AUCTeX for the
same purpose for several months now without a problem.

BTW, you don't need to mark the change log entry with "tiny change".
I signed papers for Emacs.  But I have to inform the copyright clerk
that my email address changed.  I will do this right away.

--
Ralf