Re: Unmentioned "stringify" aspect in docu buffer-substring-no-propertie

From: Andreas Roehler
Subject: Re: Unmentioned "stringify" aspect in docu buffer-substring-no-properties
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:00:10 +0200

text.texi
IMO:
Unmentioned "stringify" aspect in
`buffer-substring-no-properties'; also concerns
`buffer-substring'

As explanation of `buffer-substring' stipulates

"This function returns a string" I want to relativate
my remarks. Seems the mistake is my own so far.

Meanwhile I discovered that evaluation of the given
example to `buffer-substring' produces a different
result as shown in the manual.

Will post this with an other subject line.

__
Andreas Roehler