ewok.el backwards compatibility

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: ewok.el backwards compatibility
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:07:11 -0600

Hi all,

A while back some changes were made to ewok.el that broke some
backwards compatibility, and most notibly for me, emacs-jabber.  On
the jabber list it was mentioned that backwards compatibility would be
restored and thus no changes have been made to it; is this happening
or could someone point out a where I can get a previous version of
ewok so I don't have to wait until then?

TIA

--
burton samograd                                             kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft - programmed piano ep cover art!  http://kruhft.boldlygoingnowhere.org