Re: address@hidden: mouse-autoselect-window needs a delay]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: mouse-autoselect-window needs a delay]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:07:30 -0400

    1. Suppose I have two windows - SW is the selected one and UW the
    unselected one.  I move the mouse to the menubar as described in Simon's
    original scenario.  UW should not be selected here.  However, I then
    change my mind and move the mouse to UW.  I suppose that UW should be
    selected now - agreed?

Yes.  The question is how to distinguish the two cases.  I thought
someone people suggested using a time delay for that, right.

    2. Currently `mouse-leave-buffer-hook' is not run when autoselecting
    a window.  I believe this is a bug that should be resolved - agreed?

Yes, I think so; this should exit an isearch.