Re: Bug in Custom

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Bug in Custom
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:12:31 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   I believe that the "feature" was introduced by the following change:

   2005-12-23  Chong Yidong  <address@hidden>

      (custom-variable-state-set, custom-face-state-set):
      Check theme-value instead of saved-value.

Actually, I did not check this carefully and I may have been confusing
with something else (from the discussion a month and a half ago) when
I wrote this.  The bug/"feature" may have been caused by some other
change, but it is definitely related to the `changed' theme.

Sincerely,

Luc.