Re: Bug in Custom

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bug in Custom
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:11:27 -0400

I don't think this is a bug.  It is a choice between two behaviors,
each of which is in some ways right, but neither of which is ideal.

I won't reopen this design question now -- I don't have time.  So I
will stick with the decision I made, back when I did consider the
question.

Let's please move towards the release.  There are a few files of the
Lisp Manual that ought to be checked again; would someone please do
that?