Re: dotimes-with-progress-reporter doc string lacks SPEC

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: dotimes-with-progress-reporter doc string lacks SPEC
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:58:45 +0200

Hm, thanks. I can see the pattern. Searching elisp Info I found the
explanation in "(elisp) Function Documentation":

   The last line of the documentation string can specify calling
   conventions different from the actual function arguments.  Write text
  like this:

     \(fn ARGLIST)

Ah, there it is! I was lazy and just checked the docstring of
defmacro, where I could see no mentioning of this.

Thanks!