Re: dotimes-with-progress-reporter doc string lacks SPEC

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: dotimes-with-progress-reporter doc string lacks SPEC
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 00:29:18 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:
I think I can guess what the doc string for this function means, but it would be more easy if SPEC where explicitly explained.

The doc string explains the parts of the call in meaningful terms.
SPEC is just for internal implementation purposes; users should
not see it.  What did you do to look at the doc string
which mentioned SPEC?
I looked at the sources. At least I learned something from this - I hope ;-)