Re: allout.el patch - fixes for some edge conditions

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: allout.el patch - fixes for some edge conditions
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:35:48 +1200

I've comitted your changes (I think this was a request: ISTR earlier e-mails
were).  In any case, it would clearly make sense you to have write access.

I committed everything verbatim for convenience, but a few picky things about
ChangeLog entries:

2006-07-14  Ken Manheimer  <address@hidden>

        * allout.el: (allout-run-unit-tests-on-load): Rectified docstring
                   ^                                   ^^^^^^^^^
This colon is not needed.                     Present tense should be used.
(C-x 4 a does it automatically in Emacs)

        grammar.
        (allout-beginning-of-current-line): Beware beginning of buffer.
        Also, a comment is simplified.
        Simplify comment.

        (allout-hotspot-key-handler): Only set allout-post-goto-bullet when
        appropriate.  (This fix enables use for other than bullet-hotspot
        operation.)

Just say what you have done in the ChangeLog (and maybe why you have done it
in the code).

        (allout-hide-current-subtree): While escalating to sibling-close,
        make sure to situate on a topic.