Re: 100% CPU on TCP servers (on Windoze).

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: 100% CPU on TCP servers (on Windoze).
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:54:05 +0200

On 7/15/06, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

Indeed.  And what's more, I'd be very uneasy about letting the server
accept connections from outside my machine, so if that is ever made a
possibility, I agree with Stefan that it should be an option.

The scheme I was thinking of implementing, proposed by Stefan the last
time around, would force the outside machine to have access to a
configuration file written by the server Emacs in order to know the
authentication key. So it's a matter of having the right permissions.
We're not talking about openly available TCP connections from some
arbitrary machine.

--
                   /L/e/k/t/u