Re: display-mm-width return value off on Windows

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: display-mm-width return value off on Windows
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:04:33 +0200

* Ralf Angeli (2006-07-16) writes:

> So one rather needs screen-dependent or display-dependent values for
> screen width and height.  (Obviously.)  A pragmatic way for specifying
> this would be an alist with (DISPLAY . LENGTH) elements as suggested
> by Kim (assuming display is equivalent to screen).

Here is a patch implementing that approach.  I can provide an change
log entry once this is settled.

Does somebody have a multi-screen setup for testing this patch?  With
my local X server `(display-screens)' returns (":0.0").  I assume an
additional screen would show up as ":0.1" in that list.  But I don't
know about Windows and Mac OS.  On Windows `(display-screens)' returns
("") and I am wondering what would show up with a multi-screen setup.

--
Ralf