Re: Info `i' bug with partial-completion-mode.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Info `i' bug with partial-completion-mode.
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:27:37 +0200

"Mathias Dahl" <address@hidden> writes:

>> > In short: I could not recreate this.
>>
>> Recipe wasn't good: add a M-x partial-completion-mode somewhere :-)
>
> I did. No difference, sorry :(

Okey, you're right. No bug here after recompile. BUT (haha! There's
more!) I triggered another bug that my patch fixes :-)

Recipe:

emacs -Q
M-x partial-completion-mode RET
M-x info RET
m emacs RET
i emacs <TAB> (Okey, good)
Add a space and then <TAB> again. The expected entries are not
displayed:

EMACS environment variable         Emacs as a server
Emacs icon, a gnu                  Emacs initialization file

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac   |  Would someone please DTRT with this,  |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007   |        then ACK?                       |