Re: Info tutorial is out of date

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Info tutorial is out of date
Date: 18 Jul 2006 15:06:49 -0400

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't see how they could not understand that I recognize
> manual browsing as important.

when you use terms like "heart of the matter" and "real goal",
it is easy for me to mistake that emphasis on other features as
a de-emphasis on simple browsing.  perhaps others are the same.

i must also confess that i can't keep up w/ the volume of the
discussion.  i'll bow out of this thread now.

thi