Re: Building Emacs overflowed pure space

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Building Emacs overflowed pure space
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:01:41 -0500 (CDT)

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

   No, this cannot explain the differences I was trying to investigate,
   because I made a point, as part of my testing, of building Emacs both
   with and without bootstrap.  I got the same numbers in both cases.

On the other hand, I guess that you read the following two messages in
which two people reported seeing a difference in pure-bytes-used
depending on the way they compiled Emacs?