Re: Stack clobbering bug

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Stack clobbering bug
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 00:39:23 -0400

    I just built Emacs on GNU/Linux and on MS-Windows from today's CVS,
    and I don't see this problem.  Of course, you didn't post any specific
    recipe to reproduce the problem, so perhaps I just didn't hit it by
    chance.

It is unreproducible and has happened to me twice in a little more
than a day.

I hope that someone else will experience this problem, and will do the
work of binary-searching dates to find out when it was introduced.
If no one else does it, I will do it; but since I am so overloaded,
it may take a while for me to do it.