RE: Should `describe-face' have a global binding? Should C-h i be achoic

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Should `describe-face' have a global binding? Should C-h i be achoice in C-h C-h?
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:22:32 -0700

        2. Shouldn't `C-h i' be in the `C-h C-h' list? Granted, it
        is not for quick
        help, but I see `C-h C-h' as I kind of help entry menu, and
        `C-h i' is an
        important entry point.

    It is already in the list, looks like.

Right. My bad - didn't notice it.

BTW, I'm not sure "read online manuals" is appropriate, given the modern
meaning of "online" as connected to the Internet or an intranet (or some
network). Perhaps "read hypertext manuals"? Or just "read manuals" - no one
would expect to use `C-h i' to read hard-copy manuals ;-).