Re: jit lock sit-for provokes redisplay provokes imenu

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: jit lock sit-for provokes redisplay provokes imenu
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:16:40 +0200

 return BUF_SAVE_MODIFF (buf) < BUF_CHARS_MODIFF (buf) ? Qt : Qnil;

Isn't this vulnerable to problems when MODIFF wraps around?

Hmmm...  Do you think it's more vulnerable than `buffer-modified-p' or
`update_menu_bar'?  I probably don't understand the latter correctly -
presumably they could try to do something special for the case
BUF_SAVE_MODIFF > BUF_MODIFF because that _would_ indicate a
wrap-around.  Apparently, there never was a problem but maybe I'm
completely wrong here.