Re: No crashes with July 10 sources

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: No crashes with July 10 sources
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:35:00 -0400

    Not to me, but I can see the crash reported by Johan Bockgård (which you
said
    you couldn't).  How about rebuilding Emacs from scratch to check that the
    problem isn't at your end before going on a witch hunt?

It seems more useful to rebuild the Emacs of July 15 from scratch, so
that is what I am running now.  After 2 and half days of no crash with
the July 10 version, I am pretty sure it does not have a problem.