RE: Emacs geometry

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs geometry
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:03:42 -0700

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wceui40
     >     >     /html/cerefSystemParametersInfo.asp
     >
     > One minor objection - This attributes the post to me; it was
    not mine.

    No it doesn't, it reflects the way you post to the list.

Gee, how does it do that? Just how do I post to the list?

Prior to "One minor objection...", absolutely nothing that was quoted was
sent by me - not one character, including, of course, "From: Drew Adams".
How does any of that content sent by others reflect how I post to the list?
It seems to me that it reflects the editing of the other posters.