Re: address@hidden: Customize value menu doesn't recognize mouse-2]

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Customize value menu doesn't recognize mouse-2]
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:01:22 -0500 (CDT)

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

   Richard, should I go ahead and remove the mouse-2 binding for
   widget-button-click?  I could do that either for MS-Windows or for all
   platforms.

There is no need to remove it on other platforms, because there is no
bug on other platforms.

   Btw, why do we bind both buttons to the same action here?

Because mouse-2 has this kind of functionality in other Emacs buffers
and because people who have mouse-1-click-follows-link set to nil are
used to use mouse-2 for this kind of functionality.

Sincerely,

Luc.