Feature Freeze

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Feature Freeze
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:45:52 +1200

The last three bugs that I've seen are due to changes made in the last few
days.  I don't know what problems they solved and clearly the bugs they've
introduced is more apparent than the ones they've fixed.

If the intention really is to make a release how about introducing a freeze
where *all* developers must get approval before making *any* changes?  Or
alternatively let's forget the freeze and allow any changes.  This intermediate
state is a nonsense.