Re: address@hidden: Re: Crash with mouse-avoidance-mode]

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: Crash with mouse-avoidance-mode]
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:55:01 +0200

    Nick> I don't know about the haywire bit, maybe it's meant to do that, but
    Nick> the crash was related to sit-for which Chong has already fixed.

No it's not meant to do that. If you try it first with the default
mouse-avoidance-animation-delay (0.01), you'll see how it is supposed
to act. And it does nearly the same with the value I've been using for
a long time (0.1). But with recent changes (I suspect sit-for) sometimes
the mouse pointer keeps jumping around or dithering and will not stop as
long as no new input is entered. Though I'm not sure if this is a Solaris
specific problem or not.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
Pardon this quote. Database under reconstruction.