RE: definition lines in Info - 1) link, 2) highlight

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: definition lines in Info - 1) link, 2) highlight
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 07:10:44 -0700

        Richard, is this what you had in mind?  Frankly, it sounds too
        complicated to me to install at this point.

    I think it could be a lot simpler.  Just add a loop to
    Info-fontify-node which would search for that regexp and apply some
    faces to the parts that match.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. I just suggested putting the loop
in a separate function, to be called from Info-fontify-node.