RE: how to control isearch for invisible text

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: how to control isearch for invisible text
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:23:49 -0700

    At the moment it might be more appropriate thinking about
    finishing rather than starting things.

I started this thread, with more of a question (how to?) than a concrete
feature suggestion. In any case, I don't think anyone has suggested
implementing such a feature before the release.

My only request for the immediate was that the user option be documented in
the manual.