Re: No "Edit" menu-item in "Gnus"

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: No "Edit" menu-item in "Gnus"
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:25:15 +0200

[ Adding ding ]

On Mon, Aug 14 2006, Kim F. Storm wrote:

> Why does Gnus hide the Edit menu item?

Probably because there's not enough horizontal space in the menu bar,
depending on the fonts.  (IIRC does hide it since ages.  What's the
occasion that you bring it up now?)

> There are several items on that menu that are useful when reading mail
> and news.

Which specific items do you have in mind?  I'd guess that at least the
most important "Search" and "Go To" items have Gnus equivalents.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)