address@hidden: The L command described too late]

From: Karl Berry
Subject: address@hidden: The L command described too late]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 16:24:28 -0500

I tend to agree with the user's suggestion below.  I personally use l
more than nearly anything else besides SPC.

So I suggest we create a new node for it, between these two:
    @section The Space, DEL, B and ^L commands
    @section Invisible text in Emacs Info

And move the help text from the end of the SPC node to the new node.
That will also have the advantage of making the SPC node a little
shorter; it's quite long.

Ok?  (I'm happy to make the actual change, but since we've discussed the
Info manual so extensively here, thought I should bring it up first.)

As a separate issue, the node name Help-^L for the SPC node would be
better as "Help-Move" or some such.  I surmise that Help-^L just looks
gobbeldygook to some new users trying to read through the tutorial.

Thanks,
Karl