Re: python-mode patch

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: python-mode patch
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:39:05 +0200

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:03:33 +0200
Piet van Oostrum <address@hidden> wrote:

#> >>>>> Edward O'Connor <address@hidden> (Ted) wrote:
#>
#> >>> Anyway, it seems that essentially *nobody* is using python-mode from
#> >>> CVS Emacs.
#>
#> Ted> FWIW, I use it. I imagine approximately everyone who is using CVS Emacs
#> Ted> to write Python code is using it too.
#>
#> I use CVS Emacs with the other python mode. I didn't even know there is one
#> in CVS Emacs.

Yes, I have been using the other mode myself for quite some time
before I noticed python.el

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least
until we've finished building it.