Re: Nested sit-for's

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Nested sit-for's
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:13:15 -0400

    IIUC, the recent addition of current-idle-time by RMS was supposed to
    fix the sit-for in jit-lock problem in a different way.  But so far,
    RMS' changes to jit-lock have not been installed...   What's up???

Someone else proposed a different change to the same part of jit-lock,
and I have not had time (while sufficiently alert) to study that,
so I don't have any idea which solution is better.

I sent my changes to the list yesterday; what do others think about
them?