Re: cus-start.el version numbers

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: cus-start.el version numbers
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:58:17 +0200

> On second thought, I could have figured out that myself, since
> everything released after Emacs 21.1 has been just bug fixes, and so
> an actual version string of "21.3" would have been quite improbable.

On second thought, my change-log entry was (1) cryptic and (2) faulty.
I hope the following is better:

        * cus-start.el (hscroll-margin, hscroll-step)
        (mode-line-in-non-selected-windows, mouse-autoselect-window)
        (x-use-underline-position-properties): Change version to "22.1"
        since they will appear there for the first time.