Re: Problem building emacs-lisp-intro.dvi.

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Problem building emacs-lisp-intro.dvi.
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:11:19 +0000 (UTC)

Lute Kamstra wrote,

   Alternatively, we could delete lispintro/texinfo.tex and use
   man/texinfo.tex to build emacs-lisp-intro.dvi.  That way, we save
   space and only have to worry about keeping one instance of that
   file up-to-date.

That is an excellent idea!  I have deleted lispintro/texinfo.tex,
changed lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi appropriately, and tested it
with `make emacs-lisp-intro.dvi' in lispintro/.  No reported errors.
I have committed the changes.

Please check it all.  Thanks!

--
    Robert J. Chassell