Network connection: 99% CPU

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Network connection: 99% CPU
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 01:40:38 +0200

On 8/25/06, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:

Not quite. The groundwork is there, but someone still needs to do the
job of making emacsclient and server.el work optionally with TCP
sockets.

As I said earlier, I intend to work on it, but I don't think I'll hit
the pretest target (if the date is "beginning of September").
Obviously, if someone is interested in working on the emacsclient TCP
support and beats me to it, I won't complain a bit :-)

--
                   /L/e/k/t/u