Re: address@hidden: vertical-motion]

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: address@hidden: vertical-motion]
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:49:17 +0200

> Would someone please DTRT and ack?
>
> From: KOBAYASHI Yasuhiro <address@hidden>
> Subject: vertical-motion
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:13:30 +0900
>
> It seems that vertical-motion is not right in the case which
> some propertized texts are included in the line.

I want to add that navigating across large images has become a
completely unworking mess in the last year.  No combination of
forward-line and scroll-down by now makes it possible to reliably move
across such an item (either direction), and it is very unpredictable
what will happen at all.  A year ago, Emacs 22 was on a good track.

The last bug reports I sent in were basically met with "this is not
going to get fixed before the release".

Very frustrating, since we had stuff that worked almost perfectly in
that regard one year ago.  Now the situation appears at least as bad
as in Emacs 21.