Re: How to stop find-grep-dired?

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: How to stop find-grep-dired?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:04:29 +0300

>     > I see C-c C-k already has that meaning in the buffers made by M-x grep
>     > and M-x compile.  So let's set it up to kill the process of
>     > find-grep-dired as well.
>
>     It already does.
>
> Then we just need to document this convention better.
> Would you like to try?

Is `C-c C-k' a common key to kill the process?

I see it bound to `kill-compilation', `kill-grep', `kill-find',
`ps-run-kill', `tex-kill-job' and no more.

It is even no available for the buffer where it is very necessary:
there is no keybinding to kill the process in the *Async Shell Command*.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/