Re: Security flaw in pgg-gpg-process-region?

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: Security flaw in pgg-gpg-process-region?
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:49:11 +0900

> > [ Adding emacs-devel; therefore not trimming quotes.  See
> >   <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/43396/focus=52626> for
> >   the rest of the discussion. ]

> Huh?  I don't understand you refered to that article, there is no
> related issue with allout.el.

Anyway, if you mention the security problem of PGG, you should also
mention the multibyteness problem

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/62428

Which causes PGG almost unusable by users who use mutibyte locales.

I would say that Gnus developers have horribly degraded the quality of
PGG since it was merged into Gnus...

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno