Re: Should `cancel-timer' use `delete' instead of `delq'?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Should `cancel-timer' use `delete' instead of `delq'?
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:44:23 +0900

It's almost certainly intentional that it uses delq.  A timer is a
unique entity.

If application code can create multiple timers and doesn't save all the
corresponding cookies for deletion, it's obviously a bug in that
application code.

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?