Re: fancy splash screen

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: fancy splash screen
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:14:57 -0400

I improved the alignment of the items.

    (5) The text of `fancy-splash-help-echo' should appear permanently on
    the splash screen and not annoyingly pop up via tooltips (which on some
    systems might not even be present).  This holds for the help-echo on the
    image as well.

Do you mean the statement about C-h C-p?
I made it display that only in the echo area.

    (4) On my system the Copyright Notice is hardly visible.  The :height
    0.5 option scales very badly and should be removed.

It is quite visible on my system; what makes it so hard to see on your
system?