Re: License updating

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: License updating
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:14:14 -0500

> Would you please update FOR-RELEASE for the tasks you've taken care of?
> Some of your words are not 100% clear, and I would rather avoid the chance
> of misunderstanding.

Sure, and I'll try to be clearer in the future.
Some of the files on the list of files whose license need updating
were info files which aren't in CVS since they are generated by
texinfo files.  I mentioned I didn't do anything to those files, and I
probably didn't say it very clearly.  I did remove mention of them from
FOR-RELEASE, though.

Jay