Re: Many bugs

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Many bugs
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:52:15 +0200

On Sun, Sep 17 2006, Jason Rumney wrote:

>>From FOR-RELEASE
>
>      ** address@hidden 09 Aug 2006: ispell.el problem on Cygwin.
>        (Did we decide that is unreproducible?)
>
> I cannot find this bug anywhere in the archives. I have checked
> emacs-pretest-bug, emacs-devel and gnu-emacs-bug on lists.gnu.org.

I'd suggest to use Gmane's search form and search in gmane.emacs.*;
Maybe this one?

<http://search.gmane.org/?query=ispell&author=henman%40it.to-be.co.jp&group=gmane.emacs.*&sort=relevance&DEFAULTOP=and&query=>

> It would help if future entries in FOR-RELEASE contained the
> mailing-list on which the report was received, as well as the author
> and date.

I agree.  Adding the Message-Id would make it even better.  Then you
people can find the whole thread using
e.g. <http://thread.gmane.org/address@hidden> (or use
`j the-mid RET' in Gnus).

Bye, Reiner.