Re: gnus makes emacs lose response

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: gnus makes emacs lose response
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:45:53 -0400

> Stefan, why do you check read_kbd with PROCESSP?

Hmm.... beats me!

> read_kbd is an
> integer (0 in this case), not a process.  Shouldn't it be

Oh I see, it's because I haven't updated the code in response to the
following change:

2004-08-19  Kim F. Storm  <address@hidden>

        * process.c (wait_reading_process_input): Clean up.
        Add wait_for_cell, wait_proc, and just_wait_proc args
        to avoid overloading `read_kbd' and `do_display' args.
        Change read_kbd arg to int.  All callers changed.

So I should probably check wait_proc instead.

        Stefan