Re: Did something change with respect to Emacs idle loop:

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: Re: Did something change with respect to Emacs idle loop:
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:58:53 -0700

What you say below helps me understand the hangs in the context
of NFS better, but that problem has been there before I reported
this particular problem.

What I was trying to say was:

The hangs I'm seeing when the new alleged bug bites on my ubuntu
box (where there is no nfs  at  present)
is similar to what I've seen mplayer do on systems that do have
nfs.

The hangs are going away on the ubuntu box the moment I touch the keyboard.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Email:  address@hidden