Re: DEVEL.HUMOR

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: DEVEL.HUMOR
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:24:34 +0200

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:

> About a year ago there was some talk of adding to etc/ a file with
> funny quotes from this list (emacs-devel).
>
> If no one opposes, I'll add the attached file to etc/ as
> DEVEL.HUMOR.

Well, you transliterated the ancient Greek in one post of mine, but it
would be "He arche" instead of "Ho arche".

Also RMS told me in private to put the post at
<URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-08/msg01033.html>
into the list of jokes, which I failed to do because of not actually
finding such a list anywhere.

Maybe he was playing a practical joke on me.