Re: "Emacs 21"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: "Emacs 21"
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:07:44 -0400

    > Just feel "As of Emacs 20" is weird here. Should it be removed?

    I think we don't need to worry about pre-20 versions in the
    documentation except in the sections pertaining to history.

    Even pre-21 would in my opinion be irrelevant: features that first
    appeared in Emacs 21.1 can, in my opinion, just be explained without
    bothering to say when they were introduced.

That is right.