Re: ffap not UTF-8 ready

From: Rajesh Vaidheeswarran
Subject: Re: ffap not UTF-8 ready
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:18:19 +0530

I don't regularly read emacs-devel mails. I will, however, check this out when I return to the US in a couple of weeks.

rv

On 10/12/06, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
[I sent this message a week ago but did not get a response.]

    > Since we already have regexp constructs for multibyte
    > characters, I guess we should make ffap use them now.

    I agree.  In ffap.el, similar regexps are used not only in
    ffap-string-at-point-mode-alist but also in the other
    places.  So, I'd like to ask the maintainer of that file to
    check throughout the file.

Rajesh Vaidheeswarran <address@hidden>, do you read me?