Re: patch: make hexl mode support 8, 32 and 64 bit groups (fwd)

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: Re: patch: make hexl mode support 8, 32 and 64 bit groups (fwd)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:29:11 +0900 (JST)

> Hi - this kind of sank without a trace last time I posted it, and it's
> been a couple of months, so I thought I'd post it again to see if there
> was any interest this time around. Apologies if this is considered bad
> manners.

I think your patch is quite interesting.
I also have wanted to improve binary file handling in emacs.
You may have interest in my binareal.
(http://www.gyve.org/~jet/binareal.png)

However, the release of emacs is delayed.  So I think we should
suspend adding new functions to it for a while.

Masatake YAMATO