Re: emacs from cvs eat my processor on linux

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: emacs from cvs eat my processor on linux
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:07:20 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Date:     Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:58:06 +0200
From:     Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>
To:     address@hidden

Alex Ott <address@hidden> writes:

I use Emacs from CVS on my SuSE 10.1 box. I connect to box with Exceed
X-emulator. During last two weeks i saw, that sometimes Emacs eat all cpu
time.

Do you have semantic or CEDET (which includes semantic) installed? Then
it's the same problem I reported some days ago. See the thread starting
with <address@hidden>.

The solution was to update semantic-idle.el from CEDET CVS.

I have the same problem now, but it does not help for me to update semantic-idle.el. It seems to be this that causes the problem:

   (load-file "c:/dl/emacs/cedet-1.0pre3/common/cedet.el")

Are you using the same version of cedet as me, Tassilo? Could you perhaps send me your version of semantic-idle.el?