Re: Bug Database?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Bug Database?
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:35:32 +0200

On 10/18/06, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

It would be useful to run a bug tracker, but I have never done so, and
I don't know what work for us is required.

There are quite a few issue tracking systems easy to install and easy
to manage (RT, for example). CVSTrac also includes a wiki, which is
nice.

Do we transfer the bugs into the tracker by hand?

Yes, if you want to assign difficulty/priority values to them...

If so, who wants to do that?

I don't think just one person should shoulder that, unless we're
talking of a few dozens bugs. No need, either.

--
                   /L/e/k/t/u