Re: address@hidden: Problem in python inferior mode in unicode-2 branch]

From: Steven Huwig
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Problem in python inferior mode in unicode-2 branch]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 00:11:52 -0400

On Oct 21, 2006, at 8:04 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:

Can someone please report whether this fails with the trunk?

Assuming I understood what Aaditya Sood reported, this works for
me.  I created a new buffer using python-mode, called run-python,
and python-complete-symbol (bound to M-<Tab> for me) worked for the
code in the example.

I remember running into and helping to fix a similar difficulty
over a year ago -- how often are the modes merged into the
Unicode branch?

-- Steve